This article will cover common issues with Sift Ninja account creation and some troubleshooting steps that can help.
- Twitter Login: Previously, there has been one reported issue logging in with Twitter. The cause of that issue is currently unknown and it does not seem to impact other users. In this situation, we recommend refreshing the page.
- Not Choosing Team Name: If you arrive at the team creation page and navigate away without inputting a team name, that can cause problems. In this situation, we recommend refreshing the page.
- Forgot Login Information: Sift Ninja uses single-step authorization through Gmail, Facebook, Twitter, or Github. If you have forgotten your login credentials, please visit the account retrieval for Gmail, Facebook, Twitter, or Github.
- Refreshing the page: Most of the issues encountered in Sift Ninja are usually the result of an error occurring when loading a page within the app. When this occurs, these errors can be addressed by simply refreshing the page, as this will reload.
- Browser: Right now, our beta product for Sift Ninja is currently optimised for Google Chrome. Although Sift Ninja will function on other browsers, it may run into issues. If you are encountering an issue in a different browser, switching to Chrome may solve the problem.
- Forgot Team Name: If you have forgotten the name and URL of your Sift Ninja account, simply login into www.siftninja.com and you will see a list of all teams linked to your login. Please note that you will need to use a login linked to your account. For example, if you created your account in Gmail and then attempted to login with Github, there will not be any accounts associated with that login.