Sift Ninja makes it easy for you to install on any WordPress account, to do so just follow the steps below.
1. To install Sift Ninja on your WordPress account first, start by downloading the Sift Ninja plugin from the WordPress Plugin directory.
2. Once the plugin has been installed, you'll need to navigate to the Sift Ninja app to sign in or create your account. You can get there by clicking the link in the settings page of the WordPress plugin, once you have installed it.
3. Once you have logged into your Sift Ninja account, you must go to the "Add Channels" page. This can be reached by clicking either the "Add Channels" button from the homepage or by clicking on the sidebar menu in the upper right-hand corner.
4. Once you've arrived at the Add Channels page, you can select the option to add a WordPress Page.
5. This will take you to the Channel Creation page. This is the page where you will actually create the channel. On the right-hand side of the page, you will see a yellow box, this contains the channel's name. By default, the WordPress channel will be named "comments", but you change it to whatever you would like.
Below the channel name is a green button that says "Install Now". Clicking this box will confirm the creation of the channel and take you to the next installation step.
6. After creating the channel, you will move to the channel verification page. This page will provide the information needed to configure the Sift Ninja plugin. To complete the configuration, simply copy the account name, API key, and channel names and input them in the Sift Ninja settings page.
Once you have configured your settings, please click "Yes - Next Step" to proceed to the next verification step.
7. The second step of the channel verification will prompt you to copy the test comment and post on your WordPress page. Posting this comment will verify if the installation has been completed properly. Once you have posted the comment, click on the "Yes - Last Step" button to proceed to the final step.
If all the settings have been configured properly, the final page will show that the installation was a success and will provide a link to the dashboard.
8. If some of the settings were not configured properly or the test comment was not posted on the WordPress page, then the final page will show an error message. Clicking "Try Again" will bring you back to the beginning of the verification page. We recommend checking your plugin settings to make sure that the configuration is correct or reviewing the plugin instructions here.
If you have any additional questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.